Kaspersky
Solved

My Kaspersky is unavailable (11\23\2021)

• 23 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello.

Getting the following error message when attempting to connect to my.kaspersky.com

The requested page is not available

We are performing scheduled maintenance. Please try again later.

If it is scheduled maintenance, why did no one bother to create a post in this section  warning of the scheduled maintenance?

Just poor customer service for no one to have even bothered to have posted a warning of this maintenance period, including an estimate of its finish time.

icon

Best answer by Schulte 23 November 2021, 16:26

View original

4 replies

same here

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Getting the following error message when attempting to connect to my.kaspersky.com

The requested page is not available: We are performing scheduled maintenance. Please try again later.

1. If it is scheduled maintenance, why did no one bother to create a post in this section  warning of the scheduled maintenance?
  2. Just poor customer service for no one to have even bothered to have posted a warning of this maintenance period, including an estimate of its finish time.

Hello @Canard1066 & @gtvogrin

Welcome!

We don’t agree that it’s an error, (ioo) it’s a scheduled maintenance advisory & quite frankly it’s a huge improvement from Kaspersky, in the past they never posted any advisories at all.

We do agree they could do better by including a scheduled maintenance window timeframe, the more complaints they get, the more likely they are to listen & improve their services. 

We also agree Kaspersky could publish the scheduled maintenance window advisories in the Kaspersky Community, again, Kaspersky sometimes ‘stumble’ in how & where they communicate information - tell them that!

• Feedback can be done by logging a Feedback, I have a complaint with Kaspersky customer service, either by Chat or Email.
  • If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale:+:whale2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

My Kaspersky is available again.

The maintenance seems to be completed.

Badge

Hello.

Thank you for all the replies.