Kaspersky
Question

VPN Italy not working

• 25 October 2020
  • 7 replies

I cannot watch Raiplay while outside Italy, on this page:

https://www.raiplay.it

My browser says: “streaming is allowed only for connections from Italy. The streaming content is available only for Italy”, even though I switched Kaspersky Secured Connection to the Italian server.

Anyone?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

My browser says:

Welcome. Did you try with another Browser, no problem with Raiplay on my side (outside Italy) with or without KSC vpn connection.

I tried with two different computers, Mac and pc, and different browsers like Chrome and Safari, if in Raiplay try to stream a film for example it’s not working. Of course with a different vpn provider I had before trying Kaspersky (Touch VPN) it was working

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@cinweb
Streaming  “PlayList 24 - La TV in pillole” works fine , but when scrolling down  to e.g.  “Giro d'Italia 2020” i can indeed reproduce your issue. Please contact K-Lab technical Support.
> Summary > Technical Support Center > Request Technical Support > Create Request

I did it, will see what they are saying :fingers_crossed_tone1:

It’s useless they ask for log files. I’m not bothered, because the VPN Italy is not working on 2 different PC and a MAC while the simple touch VPN extension for Chrome works perfectly. So let’s say it’s their server that doesn’t work

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@cinweb This doesn’t fix you problem but the Italian VPN servers are not down. 
Can you please try to  reinstall  KSC.

Hi thanks for your replay,yes it does fix it because unfortunately despite being a long time customer I will only use my KIS and forget Kaspersky VPN, considering I only need Italy, and I will keep using Touch VPN in chrome. Yes I have already uninstalled and reinstalled it. In the PC is one d/l coming together with KIS and ion MAC is a separated app

Reply / Ответить