Kaspersky
Question

Router install settings

• 22 December 2020
  • 8 replies

ANDROID TV/ ROUTER VPN INSTALL:

Does anyone know the settings/parameters for installing Kaspersky VPN onto any standard/mainstream router..Dlink/NetGear/TP-Link/Asus/Linksys ETC ETC ETC ETC so that we can use the VPN to access specific content through our ANDROID TV?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

ANDROID TV/ ROUTER VPN INSTALL: Does anyone know the settings/parameters for installing Kaspersky VPN onto any standard/mainstream router: Dlink/NetGear/TP-Link/Asus/Linksys, so we can use the VPN to access specific content through our Android TV. 

Hello @TangoDown

Welcome!

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale:+:whale2:

Hello Flood,

Your answer is off topic ! lol

Is it possible to give us the name of vpn server for each country please ?

I need it for french server.

Thank you

I mean adress name like a “fr.kapesky.com” …. something like that ….or ip address

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Is it possible to give us the name of vpn server for each country please ? I need it for french server.  Thank you

Hello @Jrard

Welcome!

Unfortunately, Kaspersky does not publish that information, in any documentation we’ve seen. 

It may well be commercial in confidence information, between Kaspersky & AnchorFree :thinking:

Assuming you have the KVPN Premium subscription, you may wish to log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, if the information is available, they will know.

The best template to use is Feedback, I have a complaint or I have a suggestion, as no other available template really covers the issue

Please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale:+:whale2:

If you install kaspersky vpn on mac, you can see the server address in Network preference when connect. For example, France server is like: 45.152.181.226:443. However, when i try to do the same thing on my router, it ask for the ovpn file as vpn client profile, which I cannot find anywhere. Anyone can help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

ANDROID TV/ ROUTER VPN INSTALL:

Does anyone know the settings/parameters for installing Kaspersky VPN onto any standard/mainstream router..Dlink/NetGear/TP-Link/Asus/Linksys ETC ETC ETC ETC so that we can use the VPN to access specific content through our ANDROID TV?

Hi, @TangoDown , if there is no a supported by Kaspersky VPN operating system - then installation would not be possible.

Is it possible to give us the name of vpn server for each country please ?

Hi @Jrard, the ip addresses can change dynamically based on your geolocation, new servers are added, etc, so, unfortunately, the answer is negative, we cannot provide the list of addresses. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello Flood,

Your answer is off topic ! lol

Not quite, because it is important to take into account the system requirements, which is what Flood suggested. ;)

Hello all, 

there is no such option to set KSeC at router settings.