Kaspersky
Question

Install Kasersky Secure Connection on Ubuntu 18.04

• 30 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am a premium user. I already have 5 licenses in my subscription. Since I use both Windows and Ubuntu due to my work, I was wondering if it is possible to install secure connection on Ubuntu or a possible command line tool like other VPN services to run it on Linux.

I tried wine but the windows application didn’t work. Is there any way around this?

Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

premium user, 5 device license; use both Windows and Ubuntu; install secure connection on Ubuntu or a possible command line tool like other VPN services to run it on Linux. Tried wine but the windows application didn’t work. Is there any way around this?

Hello @wbadry

Welcome back!

No, please refer to Kaspersky Secure Connection hardware and software requirements

As a subscription user, you may wish to ask Kaspersky Technical Support, however, they are more than like to say they cannot assist/advise as Ubuntu/Linux is not supported in Kaspersky’s Home software range.

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood+1:whale:

Disclaimer, we have no association with Kaspersky. 

we really don’t give a damn about installing the software.  We just want the server IP #s

and any relevant login information to punch into the Ubuntus VPN set up

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

we really don’t give a damn about installing the software.  We just want the server IP #s

and any relevant login information to punch into the Ubuntus VPN set up

Hello @MatMD,

Welcome!

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood+1:whale:

Disclaimer, we have no association with Kaspersky. 

Reply / Ответить