Kaspersky
Question

[error 27300] I can't install

• 3 September 2021
  • 5 replies

I have already contacted the Brazil support, but they just keep transferring me to other sectors. I have tried to search and can't find a solution. Can anyone help me?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Welcome. Please see: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/error/installation/14829

Any

If you are using Windows 10, make sure you have all latest updates installed. Go to the Microsoft website, click Update now and follow the instructions.

Any better?

Welcome. Please see: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/error/installation/14829

Any

If you are using Windows 10, make sure you have all latest updates installed. Go to the Microsoft website, click Update now and follow the instructions.

Any better?

I tried that, but the problem persists.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I have already contacted the Brazil support, but they just keep transferring me to other sectors.

Hello @roguernatish

Thank you for updating us:ok_hand_tone3:

We don’t understand “Brazil support, keep transferring me to other sectors”, the only people Brazil support should be transferring you & or the problem to, is their technical team & maybe, if they can’t fix it, the technical experts:

1. Did Brazil support escalate the case to their technical team/experts? 
  2. Did you share with Brazil support the screen print you shared with us, showing error code 27300. Error installing driver kltap.sys_64_NT600. Error code 536870329
  3. Did Brazil support ask for Logs, Traces & other data
  4. Did Brazil Support give you an INC# reference number? 
  5. Is the INC request with Brazil Support still open? 
  6. Is there any other Kaspersky software installed ? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale: +:whale2:

I have already contacted the Brazil support, but they just keep transferring me to other sectors.

Hello @roguernatish

Thank you for updating us:ok_hand_tone3:

We don’t understand “Brazil support, keep transferring me to other sectors”, the only people Brazil support should be transferring you & or the problem to, is their technical team & maybe, if they can’t fix it, the technical experts:

1. Did Brazil support escalate the case to their technical team/experts? 
  2. Did you share with Brazil support the screen print you shared with us, showing error code 27300. Error installing driver kltap.sys_64_NT600. Error code 536870329
  3. Did Brazil support ask for Logs, Traces & other data
  4. Did Brazil Support give you an INC# reference number? 
  5. Is the INC request with Brazil Support still open? 
  6. Is there any other Kaspersky software installed ? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale: +:whale2:

1. Yes
  2. Yes.
  3. Yes
  4. Yes INC000013136811
  5. Yes
  6. Yes. Kaspersky Cloud
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@roguernatish