Kaspersky
Question

when I enabled the trusted Applications Mode, I found that the [Reimage] Protector kept getting blocked.

• 23 September 2019
  • 6 replies

Hi, just recently when I enabled the trusted Applications Mode, I found that the Real image protector kept getting blocked. I'm not sure what a Real Image protector is, or why it would be blocked. Any advise would be appreciated.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi, just recently when I enabled the trusted Applications Mode, I found that the Real image protector kept getting blocked. I'm not sure what a Real Image protector is, or why it would be blocked. Any advise would be appreciated.
Hello @David T,
Welcome!
Please open KTS application, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, leave All Events as the default Category, select 7 days as the report time period, select Export, export the report, save as a TEXT file, upload the text file using the Upload icon, in your reply, so we can look at the data please?
Thank you🙏🏽.
The file is too big to upload...they have a maximum of 25 MB
That's funny, It rejected the first file, and accepted it second attempt.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
That's funny, It rejected the first file, and accepted it second attempt.The file is too big to upload...they have a maximum of 25 MB
Hello @David T,
Hmmm - did you save the report as .txt? Also, did you select 7 days?
  • The uploaded file is generating an error, can you check the "save as" file is .txt
If both 7 days & .txt were correct, please upload to cloud storage of your choice and post the link please?
Thank you🙏🏽.
Thank you for your time.
I decided it's just easier to uninstall Reimage Protector. I have not recollection of installing it in the first place, so I suspect it is dodgy.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Thank you for your time.
I decided it's just easier to uninstall Reimage Protector. I have not recollection of installing it in the first place, so I suspect it is dodgy.

Hello @David T,
You're welcome👍🏽
Your original post reported Real Image protector, despite a lot of searching I could not find any matching software, hence the request for the data.
Reimage Protector is a completely different story.
Thank you🙏🏽