Sorry for bad language skill.
I bought and installed Kaspersky Mobile in 3 phones yesterday.
But, I think I will change the 2 phones in July.
What should I do?
Should I cancel the connection between phone and “My kaspersky” , then install at new phone with same serial number?
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
Your English is fine, do not worry !
- In your MyKaspersky account, make sure the active License is recorded in the Licenses tab → image 1
- In your MyKaspersky account, go to the Devices Tab, choose the device with the existing License, select Disconnect → image 2
- Confirm the Disconnect the device → image 3
- Android, uninstall KIS application.
- Shutdown the phone, power off completely, power on, login
- From Google Play Store, download a new KIS installer.
- Install KIS, the free version will be installed, at the completion of the install & configuration, open KIS app
- Select Sign into MyKaspersky account with your email address, select the existing License, the app & your MyKaspersky account will synchronise & the new mobile will reflect the Premium license.
- Repeat steps 1 to 8 for the second phone.
Note: in the application, it’s not necessary to select Add activation code.