Kaspersky
Question

Web page is attempting to openly transfer the password on a Wi-Fi network; can I check inside my Kaspersky software for the list of all websites that I Blocked or Allowed using this message ?

• 25 August 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi there,

Sometimes while connecting to an open Wi-Fi, and trying to log in any website using my username/password for this site, I receive a message from Kaspersky Total Security app, this message simply asking if I want to allow password transfer or not, "please check attached/inserted screenshot for this message"

my question is can I check inside my Kaspersky software for the list of all websites that I Blocked or Allowed using this message ?, then I can modify my choice or clear this list or something else

thanks in advance

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello @mk_kaspersky,
Welcome!
Thank you for posting the issues🙏🏽
The short answer is no, to all questions, however, this was raised with Kaspersky Lab experts in Russia, some 12 months ago, and has been re-escalated.
I will update you as soon as soon as they respond.
Best regards

Hello @mk_kaspersky,
Welcome!
Thank you for posting the issues🙏🏽

The short answer is no, to all questions, however, this was raised with Kaspersky Lab experts in Russia, some 12 months ago, and has been re-escalated.
I will update you as soon as soon as they respond.
Best regards

Hello Flood,

Special thanks for your short, but yet complete answer, looking forward for further updates,