Im working on my W10 pro computer that I use for non risky activities and where I have not installed anything since almost a month and suddenly I realize that something has changed:
- Kaspersky seems to be unistalled from my computer
- The security Center of windows is empty and show no warnings about the lack of protection or about anything.
- I can’t download anything from antivirus related websites. Only the tool Hijackthis
- This tool is far too advanced for me and I can’t find any suspicious entries.
- I downloaded Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool from my laptop to a clean USB and detected 2 infections. Clean the infections, reboot and nothing changes.
- I restored my computer to a restore point, reinstall Kaspersky Total Security and perform a full (all night) examen of the computer. Seems to be clean.
- One day later Kaspersky is gone again and everything is like it was at point 1…
How can I kill such a pain in the a** virus? Thanks for the help!