Re order (number deleted for the forum) I had to place this order as the link to my renewal wasn't working, and today I had install the new package as the old expired, first having to uninstall the old one for it to work. I've done that successfully, but while on this site it shows how many days I have remaining on it, when I click on the Kaspersky Total Security shortcut - which has worked re the database update - I still have the red lettering stating "subscription expired" and the red warning at the top of the window.
Best answer by FLOOD
- When you log into your MyKaspersky account - https://my.kaspersky.com/MyLicenses#/ is your device "synced" with the MyKaspersky account?
- Is the Kaspersky software you have showing "active"?
- If you go to: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/ - select your country, > Purchasing and licensing, select from, Phone, Online Chat (if it's available in your region), or log a case, again via your MyKasperskyaccount.
- The other place to check your order/license is https://www.findmyorder.com/ - you may have tried this already.
- Unfortunately, the Community portal cannot resolve licensing issues, that can only be done by Kaspersky Lab Technical Support.
General articles: Purchasing and licensing documentation: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/buy