Kaspersky
Question

[Mac] Wanted to download a Total Security trial to see how it worked, but the Internet Security version got loaded. Is there a way to do a trial of the Total Security version?

• 1 September 2019
  • 3 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies
Wanted to download a Total Security trial to see how it worked, but the Internet Security version got loaded. Is there a way to do a trial of the Total Security version?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Wanted to download Total Security trial to see how it worked, but the Internet Security version got loaded. Is there a way to do a trial of the Total Security version?
Hello @79AG,
Welcome!
  1. Please check all system, hardware and software requirements and prepare your system before uninstalling / installing Kaspersky software.

KTS comes with Kaspersky Secure Connection/VPN pre-installed, this is the "free" VPN, 200mb/daily data allowance, increases to 300mb/daily, if/when you connect to MyKaspersky.com (account) web portal. 18 virtual locations, automatically selected.
If you wish to have more data or configure the virtual locations, it's necessary to purchase a subscription.

Best regards🙏🏽

Free Kaspersky software has advertising, config limitations and no Technical Support.
Thanks for the info. System requirements to the Total Security mentioned Windows, but this is for a MAC. Therefore, I assumed that Total Security wouldn't work on my MAC and manually uninstalled it. I didn't appreciate the fact that the uninstaller wasn't available on the trial version. I'll go look for another A-V product.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Thanks for the info. System requirements to the Total Security mentioned Windows, but this is for a MAC. Therefore, I assumed that Total Security wouldn't work on my MAC and manually uninstalled it. I didn't appreciate the fact that the uninstaller wasn't available on the trial version. I'll go look for another A-V product.
Hello @79AG
Thanks for clarifying your post.