Hi from Steve,
I have an .exe that I’ved used for many years and is good.
KTS now reports that it’s a virus [It’s not 100%] - its commercial software.
I’ve added it to the exclusions list and specified it as a ‘Trusted Application’ but KTS still deletes it.
How can I get KTS to ignore it and stop deleting it
thanks in advance
Steve - UK
Best answer by Berny
Only if you trust the object please try this :
- Disable option : Settings > General > Perform recommended actions automatically
- Kaspersky will ask you to decide which action to take on detected objects
- Chose for “Quarantine”
- Restore the quarantined object
- Create an exclusion rule for the object
- Enable option : Settings > General > Perform recommended actions automatically