Kaspersky
Solved

How to Allow Microsoft Office Upload? “upload.fp.measure.office.com” [certificate authorization cancelled]

Hello,

I’ve had warnings about “upload.fp.measure.office.com” and “upload2.fp.measure.office.com”  pop up quite frequently, and they’re getting very annoying, I always allow these to continue, but even when I add exceptions for them in the Web Anti-Virus, the pop-ups still appear.

How can I permanently get rid of those Web Anti-Virus notifications for these two URLs?

icon

Best answer by andrew75 5 November 2020, 20:10

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello @RichardCheeseosaur1997,

Welcome!

• May we see an image of the popups?
  • Try adding an exception to Network settings, Encrypted connection scanning exclusion

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale:

One thing, Windows updated two days ago so…..

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

One thing, Windows updated two days ago so…..

Hello @NextYear,

Welcome!

So ?  

1. Has the guidance provided in our 1st reply been followed? 
  2. Which KTS version & patch is installed? 
  3. May we see images of the certificate detail? 

Please post back?

Flood:whale:&:whale2:

Hi,

I’m having the same problem here.

I’d appreciate your help. Regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi, I’m having the same problem here. I’d appreciate your help. Regards.

Hello @gabs,

Welcome!

1. Which KIS version & patch is installed - on the Windows taskbar, right-click the KIS icon, select About, the popup windows will provide the required information - it should at least be KIS 21.1.15.500c, noting KIS 21.2.16.590 has just been released, however, it’s very unlikely you will have 21.2 at this stage. 

Please post back?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@gabs, the connection is established with the upload.fp.measure.office.com domain, and the certificate is issued for the *.msedge.net domain.

You can only click Continue and report the problem to Microsoft support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@gabs, the connection is established with the upload.fp.measure.office.com domain, and the certificate is issued for the *.msedge.net domain.

Also @andrew75

Look at What is microsft office upload.fp.measure.office.com ?, in the Brazilian forum, the issue appears to be affecting multiple users:thinking:

same issue overhere on several pc's running windows 10, office 2016 and kaspersky

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Also @andrew75

Look at What is microsft office upload.fp.measure.office.com ?, in the Brazilian forum, the issue appears to be affecting multiple users

Yes, I was wrong. The certificate is valid.
The problem is apparently on the side of Kaspersky.

hi all.

same for me (italy).

so… what should be done?

dan

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Add these domains to encrypted connection scan exclusions.

And write a request to Kaspersky technical support.

well suggested!

it works ;-)

thank you soooo much

d