I’ve tried contacting Kaspersky with this question, but the email address I was given didn’t work? So my question is. I often get this message flashed up on screen, “Don’t want to leave traces behind on the internet” But is this a chargeable “extra”
Thanks in anticipation.
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
You’re most welcome !
Thank you for the image, it’s exactly what we needed
That popup is “advising”, if you wish, use Kaspersky VPN:
- KTS includes Password manager Premium, Safe Kids Premium & VPN Standard/Free.
- Kaspersky VPN Standard/Free is as follows:
- Automatic selection of remote virtual server.
- 200mb data daily, increases to 300mb data daily if a one time connection is made to your MyKaspersky account.
- May be installed on unlimited devices.
- No Technical Support.
- May have advertising.
If you’ve not used a VPN before, try the Kaspersky VPN Standard/Free version, it’s already installed, when you installed KTS, you may decide: you don’t want to use it, you only want to use the free version or you’d like to upgrade to the Premium version.
To start using the Free VPN, in the popup, select Enable Protection, if you’re not interested, select Not now or Do not show again.
Also, on the popup, the tiny blue circled i = information, clicking on that should provide some brief, additional information.