Kaspersky
Question

[error in graphics driver occurred (in dialog)] i got uneecpected error from total security ?

• Community Citizen
  • 3 replies
hey there

every time i change the desktop background or i got this error from kaspersky

error in graphics driver occurred (in dialog)

my win10 is trail version i dont know if this from the total security or the free virsion of win10 hope find answer thanks

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello @Times,
Can you please tell us:
  • Operating system version? & build?, version example 1803, 1809, 1903, build example 17763.503 - type WINVER is the search field on the Taskbar, a popup will show the information we need.
Kaspersky Total Security:
  • Free or Licensed?
  • Version?
  • Patch(x)? x = letter
----
  • Go to Kaspersky application REPORTS, find the alert, export the report for the smallest time period, 24 hours or 7 days, upload the report using the "upload icon" in your reply please
Thanks.
win 10 1903 build 18362.175

both win10 and kasper free i just brought my pc

Total security latest version
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello @Times.
Thank you.
  • Can you check the build "18", that does not sound like the correct number.?
& we also need:
Kaspersky Total Security:
  • Free or Licensed?
  • Version?
  • Patch(x)? x = letter
&
  • Go to Kaspersky application REPORTS, find the alert, export the report for the smallest time period, 24 hours or 7 days, upload the report using the "upload icon" in your reply please
Thanks.
https://help.kaspersky.com/KTS/2020/en-US/69242.htm
https://help.kaspersky.com/KTS/2020/en-US/69235.htm
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello,

Please see this support article :https://support.kaspersky.com/common/compatibility/12431 if you have NVIDIA graphics card.

Regards.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
win 10 1903 build 18362.175, both win10 and kasper free i just brought my pc, Total security latest version

Hello @Times,
Thanks for the report, & the extra information.
Please tell us the version number? & patch(x)? of Kaspersky software - to find this, go to the Kaspersky application in the Taskbar, right click on the application, select "About"
In the meantime I'll look at the report.
-----
And can you please post an image of the error?
Thanks🙏🏽.

win 10 1903 build 18362.175, both win10 and kasper free i just brought my pc, Total security latest versionHello @Times,
Thanks for the report, & the extra information.
Please tell us the version number? & patch(x)? of Kaspersky software - to find this, go to the Kaspersky application in the Taskbar, right click on the application, select "About"
In the meantime I'll look at the report.
Thanks🙏🏽.

19.0.0. 1800(f) Total Security
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
.19.0.0. 1800(f)

Hello @Times,
please post an image of the error?
Thanks so much.

.19.0.0. 1800(f)
Hello @Times,please post an image of the error?
Thanks so much.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello @Times,
Thanks!
That error is not generated by Kaspersky application.
You need to go to Window Event Manager & look for the errors.
The Windows Event Manager will give more information.
---
You can contact Microsoft Support - however, if you are using a free Microsoft product they may not help.
---
The other option is to reinstall Windows.
---
BEFORE you do that follow these steps carefully:
  1. Create a system image - make sure it is verified.
  2. Create a restore point
  3. Back up ALL your important data.
---
Uninstall Windows and start again.
Also, remember, whenever you unistall any software - REBOOT/power off/on device between each step.

Please post back if you need help?
Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello, @Times

There is a way to solve the problem temporarily.

Rename file “c:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll” to any name and then start the KL product.

If you play video game which need nvd3d9wrap.dll to load. You should disable KL Product self-denfense because nvd3d9wrap.dll need inject itself to all Nonsystematic process include avpui.exe.

I hope there will be a better solution to fix this compatibility problem.

Regards.
Hello, @Times

There is a way to solve the problem temporarily.

Rename file “c:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll” to any name and then start the KL product.

If you play video game which need nvd3d9wrap.dll to load. You should disable KL Product self-denfense because nvd3d9wrap.dll need inject itself to all Nonsystematic process include avpui.exe.

I hope there will be a better solution to fix this compatibility problem.

Regards.

Hey there! The above solution, albeit the author of the message states that it's a temporary one, worked for me!
I think the problem emanates from Kaspersky itself. Please resolve this problem permanently by modifying/repairing your compatibility with the 1903 version of Windows 10.

Hi

I cant update my kaspersky anti virus its not opening in the main-time graphic error occur please let me know how to solve it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Welcome. Did you try the various solutions that were posted in the posts located above your post in this topic thread?