Kaspersky
Solved

By accident (after sync Firefox in a different machine) my Kaspersky Protection extension in Firefox has been removed.

• 23 March 2021
  • 4 replies

By accident (after sync Firefox in a different machine) my Kaspersky Protection extension in Firefox has been removed. I went to the Mozilla extensions page but there are 3 versions of Kaspersky Protection there. Which one is the true one? I don’t want to install a fake version…

icon

Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife 23 March 2021, 11:33

Hello @tflyin

Also, the Kaspersky protection extension version depends on which Kaspersky Total Security application version you’ve installed, to find your KTS version, please refer to tutorial by @Danila T. Read before you create a new topic!
How to enable the Kaspersky Protection extension in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge based on Chromium

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale: +:whale2:

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

If You have the last version of Kaspersky 2021 MR3 21.3.10.319, You have to install Kaspersky Protection version 1.4.27.0

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @tflyin

Also, the Kaspersky protection extension version depends on which Kaspersky Total Security application version you’ve installed, to find your KTS version, please refer to tutorial by @Danila T. Read before you create a new topic!
How to enable the Kaspersky Protection extension in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge based on Chromium

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale: +:whale2:

Thank you, problem solved! Sometimes is difficult to find the precise hints in the massive info available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @tflyin,

You’re most welcome:relaxed: !

Agreed, wading thru Kaspersky documentation can be laborious, but, you got there, well done:clap_tone3:

We’re delighted the issue is resolved:cartwheel_tone3:

Cheers,

Flood:whale: +:whale2: