I have few issues with KSC Personal.
- Hardware virtualization is not supported because I have Vmware Workstation installed. Is there a way to enable it?
- Ad banner is blocking many legit sites.
- It is not compatible with Edge Chromium. When sync is active it is constantly asking for my security key approval. If I refuse, it asks again and again.
- It is adding duplicate devices from my network and shows some of the devices as offline, like my second router.
- On main screen still it prompts to download and enable password manager and secure connection. How can I get rid of them? I don’t want Kaspersky VPN and Password Manager at all. I have my own password manager and VPN apps.
- Full scan takes too much time. It was around 9 hours at least. I have i7 6850K CPU, Samsung 970 Pro m2 and 2x Sandisk Extreme Pro 960GB as RAID0. I had Bitdefender, Symantec and Trend Micro before and their scans were completed in like 40 mins.
I created tickets to Kaspersky support, they only replied to two of my requests. They are investigating duplicate device issue, no fix. For Edge Chromium they wanted me to add edge-enterprise.activity.windows.com as network exclusion.
My version is KSC 18.104.22.1680 and I am using Windows 10 Enterprise. I reinstalled KSC many times, set settings to default but many problems still persist.