Kaspersky
Solved

What is the frequence of the Automatic Updates

• 6 October 2019
  • 2 replies

I am new to the KSC. Just installed it on my computer today. My Updates are currently set to the "Automatic" mode. It's been almost 5 hours since my last update when I refreshed the database manually. When should I expect the "Automatic" update to next kick-in? Is there a predefined frequency for the Automatic Updates? If yes, what is it?

Thank you.
icon

Best answer by FLOOD 6 October 2019, 02:21

Hello @DaffyDuck,
Welcome!
Open KsCloud application, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select Database Update, select Entire Period, KSCloud application will show all updates, size of updates, upload, download speed, & other relevant information, from the report you'll be able to ascertain the timing statistics. The Report can be exported if need be, also

• selecting Detail, on any event, drills down, providing extra information.

• Also, is your Windows set to Limit traffic on metered connections, if so, this will change the database update frequency.
  • @Tiranon opened a Signature updates topic (in the German Community forum), it lead to a Updates deep dive and is worth reading if you're interested.
  • &, just a little tip, any in any Kaspersky software ?, selecting the question mark will open a browser to Kaspersky Help documentation, specific to the Kaspersky application window in question.
Thank you🙏🏽
About database and application module updates
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hello @DaffyDuck,
Welcome!
Open KsCloud application, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select Database Update, select Entire Period, KSCloud application will show all updates, size of updates, upload, download speed, & other relevant information, from the report you'll be able to ascertain the timing statistics. The Report can be exported if need be, also

• selecting Detail, on any event, drills down, providing extra information.

• Also, is your Windows set to Limit traffic on metered connections, if so, this will change the database update frequency.
  • @Tiranon opened a Signature updates topic (in the German Community forum), it lead to a Updates deep dive and is worth reading if you're interested.
  • &, just a little tip, any in any Kaspersky software ?, selecting the question mark will open a browser to Kaspersky Help documentation, specific to the Kaspersky application window in question.
Thank you🙏🏽
About database and application module updates
Perfect! Thank you @FLOOD. I found what I was looking for 🙂

Reply / Ответить