Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
As well as the advice from Berny, I just tested the Change Email Address via the MyKaspersky portal
Enter the new email address and the CURRENT PASSWORD, i.e. the password for the original email address.
A confirmation email is sent to the NEW email address for verification
"Check your email@example.com mailbox to verify your new email address.
Your current email address will be used until the new address is verified. The request cancellation link has also been sent to your current email address."
How to change the email address
You can change the email address used to sign in and receive informational and news messages.
To change the email address:
- Click the link with your email address in the upper-right corner of the page.
- A drop-down menu is opened.
- Click the Account settings button.
- This opens a window in which you can edit the account settings.
- Go to the Email address tab.
- Enter the new email address.
- Enter your account password.
- Click the Save button.
- A message containing a link for confirming the new email address is sent to the specified email address.
- Click the link in the message.
Article ID: 95242, Last review: Jun 17, 2019