I’ve a question due a curiosity and lack of documentation (better says my ability to find it).
Which are the software that can receive updates via Software Updater embedded in Kaspersky Security Cloud? I’ve noticed updating 7-zip, Signal and VLC but which other Software can get their updates via Software Updater?
Thanks everyone for your answers!
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
I think there is no difference whether the version is free or paid.
Thank you for replying!
- There’s a lot of difference, Kaspersky Free software has no Technical Support.
- There is no list, in the GUI & or the Reports.
- Log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, use the Feedback, I have a complaint template (there’s no Feedback, I have a question template), Support will require specific information, we suggest you provide it, it will help them help you; Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you
- After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
- Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available?