Kaspersky
Question

I would like to receive email notification on any suspicious activity that Kaspersky Security Cloud encounters.

• 24 September 2019
  • 2 replies

I'm setting up Kaspersky Security Cloud Free addition on my parents PC and would like to receive email notification on any suspicious activity that Kaspersky encounters. I can't find anything within notifications setting or other to do this. Does it not exist? If it does, can someone point me in the correct location?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Kaspersky Security Cloud Free,PC. I would like to receive email notification on any suspicious activity Kaspersky Security Cloud Free encounters. I can't find anything within notifications setting or other to do this.
Hello @LeavingAvast,
Welcome!
Apart from Kaspersky Safe Kids, none of Kaspersky's software from the Home product range sends email alerts.
(You can) remotely manage your parent's Kaspersky Security Cloud Free, via https://my.kaspersky.com/ Notifications - available options (for the premium version) are:

In my first image, the desktop is showing a yellow ❗️ alert, selecting Manage, allows me to interrogate the issue and resolve - 2nd image.

The free version may have (Cloud) management limitations. I'm unable to tell you all the limited features as I do not use the free software.
Some of the tools available in Kaspersky Security Cloud can only be managed locally.
Thank you🙏🏽.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hello @LeavingAvast,
As well as my last post, the following documentation & tables may help provide more information:
Kaspersky Security Cloud package comparison

Reply / Ответить