Hi, Curious if anyone may know what this issue is. With the home isolation of due to the Corona virus, my children would like to use the website Tabletopia.com to play table games online with their friends. I added the website as an allowed website, but when they try to use it, functions are severely restricted and they are unable to click on many links. They don’t receive any error messages, the functionality just doesn’t work. For instance, they can’t even click into the account information. If I log into the parent account on the same computer and sign into their account, everything works. Obviously, I have everything installed that is needed since it works on my account. Any ideas what I need to enable to make this work for my kids?
- 1.2 GHz (Gigahertz), 2 cores
- 4GB (Gigabyte) RAM
- Graphics card: 1024 MB, DirectX 11
- Intel® Core™ i3 or higher, 1.5+ GHz, 2+ cores
- 8GB (Gigabyte) RAM (64-bit OS)
- Graphics card: 1024 MB, DirectX 11 or higher, discrete video card
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.6 or newer
- Browsers: Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera GX, Edge
- Plugin: Unity Web Player (click to download) for Internet Explorer and Safari
- Steam: you can use Tabletopia Steam App instead browsers
- Additional requirements to use certain features: Internet access
- Built-in Steam Voice Chat. If all players use Steam client.
- Skype. If you play with the people you know.
- Discord. Read more on using Discord with Tabletopia.
- In-Game Text Chat. For text communication.