My kid managed to hack my password and he turned off the app, I changed the password, however I would like to be notified whenever the app is turned off.
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
I would like to be notified whenever KSK is turned off.
- Is 2FA authentication setup → on your device(s)?
IF 2FA is enabled, the person who tries to access (your) MyKaspersky account will be asked for the code sent via SMS or from the Authentication app installed on a device → if the code cannot be provided, access to (your) MyKaspersky account will not proceed, it would be impossible to change and or disable KSK.
Also, the following notifications are available:
- Child tried to uninstall Kaspersky Safe Kids.
- Child turned off necessary settings on the device.
If you’d like a KSK enhancement/new feature, raise a request to Kaspersky Technical Support, select Feedback, I have a suggestion or Feedback, I have a complaint
- After submitting the request, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12 digits reference #, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Lab human will contact you, also by email, you may continue to communicate with them via reply email & or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky.com account.
- Please let the Kaspersky Community know what they say?