Kaspersky
Question

No way to block time?

• 12 June 2020
  • 6 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Is there no way to “Stop now” kind of feature?   If the kids are grounded, or if we just want to disallow screen time for the day?   I feel like this is such a basic feature, and I cannot find it.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @tonnic

Welcome!

Select Device use tab, Block device - Daily Limit = 0 hours / Downtime = 24 hours - image1, result - image2

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale:

Hello @tonnic

Welcome!

Select Block device - Daily Limit = 0 hours / Downtime = 24 hours - see image

That seems way too manual of a process 😞. Other apps have had a "lock devices" or "pause time" option.  Same to unlock or unpause.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @tonnic

You’re welcome!

If you’d like a "lock devices" or "pause time" switch, please submit a request to Kaspersky Technical Support, select I have a suggestion template - see image

All suggestions are assessed by the relevant Kaspersky departments; measured against many benchmarks, successful suggestions are implemented; the process may take a very long time. 

Hello @tonnic

You’re welcome!

If you’d like a "lock devices" or "pause time" switch, please submit a request to Kaspersky Technical Support, select I have a suggestion template - see image

All suggestions are assessed by the relevant Kaspersky departments; measured against many benchmarks, successful suggestions are implemented; the process may take a very long time. 

I think I'll use another product that has it, thanks though

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @marthasimons

Welcome again!

• What would you like us to do with the .pdf file please? 
  • Would it be better if the topic was in the Russian section? 

Please let us know? 

Flood:whale: +:whale2: