I assumed that Safe Kids location tracking would give me a history of where my kid has been, but I can only find how to see their current location. Is the history not available, or am I not looking in the right spot?
If it isn’t available, is this a feature that is being considered?
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
- Is the history not available, or am I not looking in the right spot?
- If it isn’t available, is this a feature that is being considered?
 Location monitoring is available in the premium version of Kaspersky Safe Kids on your child's Android and iOS devices with a GPS module and Internet connection.
- Location monitoring is in real time.
- You can use the map to specify an allowed area for your child's movements.
- You can also specify a time interval for each allowed area.
- Location monitoring will show if a child is not in an allowed area.
- KSK Notifications will show if a child has left an allowed area.
- The Report does not maintain a “ history of where (your) kid has been. ”
- The Report does not show when your child returns to an allowed area.
 Not as far as we’re aware.
You may wish to log a Feedback, I have a suggestion, or Feedback, I have a complaint request with Kaspersky Technical Support
- Note: not all requests are realised, for those that are, Kaspersky may take a long time, sometimes a very long time, to do so.
- When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community?