Kaspersky
Question

KSK stopped working since updated to Android 12

• 4 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Ever since my Samsung S21 Ultra was updated to Android 12, KSK has stopped working. The app flashes and quits.

Android: 12

Build: SP1A.210812.016.G998USQU4BUK7

Kernel Version: 5.4.86-qgki-22916894-abG998USQU4BUK7

KSK Version: 1.68.0.3

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Android: 12, Build: SP1A.210812.016.G998USQU4BUK7, Kernel Version: 5.4.86-qgki-22916894-abG998USQU4BUK7. KSK Version: 1.68.0.3

Ever since my Samsung S21 Ultra was updated to Android 12, KSK has stopped working. The app flashes and quits.

Hello @BADKCLARK

Welcome!

1. Uninstall KSK, follow the directions documented by Kaspersky in How to remove Kaspersky Safe Kids for Android
  2. Power off the android, turn on, login, download a new KSK exe, install & configure, following the directions documented by Kaspersky in Get started on Android
  3. Monitor the issue, if it persists please log a case with Kaspersky support, either via Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunction, Other template. Support may request Logs, Traces & other Data, they will guide you. 
  4. If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale:+:whale2:

I have the same issue. After upgrade to android 12, it stopped working. Uninstall and install does not help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I have the same issue. After upgrade to android 12, it stopped working. Uninstall and install does not help.

Hello @cooki

Welcome!

1. Please log a case with Kaspersky support, either via Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunction, Other template. Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you. 
  2. If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale:+:whale2: