Kaspersky
Question

How to Purge notification messages on android mobile parent KSK

• 21 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello :)

me again !!:)

how can we purge the notification list on the mobile KSK google playstore application ?

seems not posssible ?

regards,

Patrice

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @Patrice,

Welcome back:smiley: !

• Correct - the Notifications are shown in real time, there is no facility to manually manage/clear KSK Notifications/Reports. 
  • May we ask why you wish to do so?

Please let us know?

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale:

Userlevel 2

Hello FLOOD :)

I used tu purge the notification to be synchronized with the new one only .

I feel it is easier to purge it after reviewed, so that each time I come back I know they are new and I dont have to borrow again ..

It is what I can do on the KSK web site, I feel it very easy to follow as my boy has large search habits on the web…

regards,

Patrice

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @Patrice,

Thank you for replying and for raising the issue:ok_hand_tone3:

• In the MyKaspersky account, KSK Notifcations, there’s the option to Mark all as read

• Unfortunately, no such option is available for the KSK app - Notifications:disappointed_relieved:
  • I’ve logged it with Technical Support, it may be something that’s developed & made available in a future generation of KSK:thinking: , however, KSK enhancements seem to take an extraordinarily long time, so, it’s important to be aware of that.

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale:

Userlevel 2

FLOOD ,

Franckly this is the very first mobile app I see without  notification purge function :drooling_face:

In the same mind the no application report is a hard lake which oblige to reconnect later on the windows pc …

Hope they will react :nerd:

Thanks for your help

Patrice

Reply / Ответить