Kaspersky
Question

Cannot login to My Kaspery Safe Kid app in iPhone

• 13 July 2021
  • 1 reply

I just installed the app on iphone, but when trying to login, it has a pop up said unable to connect and told me to contact technical support with the error code 8. Anyone has any idea how to fix? the PC and android apps works fine, no issues, just the IOS. I have tried to uninstall and install the app again, but no help.

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I just installed the app on iphone, but when trying to login, it has a pop up said unable to connect and told me to contact technical support with the error code 8. Anyone has any idea how to fix? the PC and android apps works fine, no issues, just the IOS. I have tried to uninstall and install the app again, but no help. Thanks!

Hello @kbocautrangn

Welcome!

1. Is the iOS OS version 12.X and later?
  2. Since installing KSK has the iPhone been powered off & on? IF ‘no”, shutdown the phone, leave off for at least a minute, power on, login, make sure KSK is started, recheck logging into (your) MyKaspersky account → if the issue persists, contact Technical Support → on the Support page, scroll down, select Product Help, select from available options: either Phone (if it’s available) or Chat. 

Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale: +:whale2: