Kaspersky
Solved

Why can't I update Kaspersky Password Manager?

• 13 October 2021
  • 11 replies

I use Kaspersky premium products.I can't update Kaspersky Password ManagerThe version I'm using Kaspersky Password Manager 9.0.2.19011 (s)

After automatically updating to Kaspersky Password Manager version 9.0.2.19011(s), I am unable to Check for updates.

Who is like me?

icon

Best answer by Igor Kurzin 18 October 2021, 07:59

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Bomi Ebi , 

Try to reset network settings as per the article: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/windows/12378

Will it help? 

same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

After update (s) there is a problem with check update mechanism…. 

Reset network didnt solve problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Reproduced on my end (5226889), we are on it. Please hang on, will post an update when there is news. 

Hello, thank you Kaspersky team. I noticed the difference before and after the update. Before Kaspersky Password Manager is updated to version 9.0.2.19011(s) I noticed that in the advanced settings there was an option to update. but after automatic update to version 9.0.2.19011(s) The update settings located in the advanced settings are gone. I will wait for Kaspersky to fix and update them. Thank you Kaspersky team.

Hi @Bomi Ebi , 

Try to reset network settings as per the article: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/windows/12378

Will it help? 

Resetting network settings can't help. But I noticed a difference before and after the update. After the program is automatically updated The update topic advanced settings is gone. I have not contacted the support team. Is there a problem with the update system?

After update (s) there is a problem with check update mechanism…. 

Reset network didnt solve problem.

Yes sir, after updating to version 9.0.2 I am unable to check for updates. I noticed in the advanced settings the update section was missing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello @Bomi Ebi

Thank you for posting back!

@Igor Kurzin has advised in his last reply (above):

Reproduced on (Kaspersky) end (5226889), we are on it. Please hang on, will post an update when there is news.”

end quote

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale:+:whale2:

Thank you Kaspersky team.My other computers automatically update to Kaspersky password manager 9.0.2.19011, but cannot check for updates. I don't think this is a problem.

Reproduced on my end (5226889), we are on it. Please hang on, will post an update when there is news. 

Thank you Kaspersky team.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi all, 

The issue will be fixed by the end of the month (October 2021). 

In fact, it is only a cosmetic issue, as the option ‘Check for updates’ is checking for major updates (the next major update is expected next summer) and even major updates are usually installed automatically.