I use protonmail.com - they have a system where you enter your login information first (name and password) and then a second step which opens a second window for the decryption password.
Kaspersky seems to have no clean way of doing this with easily recognized field to use for this step.
Other sites are similar where you enter a username on the website to login and then it passes you to a password screen.
I have not found Kaspersky Password Manager to show any level of sophistication for these websites.
Roboform works fairly intuitively and I find easier to use and manage on the fly. Am I missing something with this app?
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
- You’re not missing anything at all .
- KPM lacks the refinement to manage a secondary authentication window.
- The issue has been raised (for other sites, not specifically protonmail.com); as far as we understand it’s still under review with the KPM developers.
- If you have a KPM subscription, you may wish to raise the issue with Kaspersky Technical Support, the more people who formally log these type of issues with Kaspersky, the higher the possibility the software will be improved; please fill in the Suggestion, I have a complaint template
- After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
- Note: the process may take a very long time, each request is measured against many benchmarks and not all requests are successful.
- When feedback from the Kaspersky Technical Team is available, please share it here in the Kaspersky Community?