Kaspersky

[Suggestion] Impossible to create subfolder in Kaspersky Password Manager ? :( [moved]

• 19 August 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge
Hi everybody,

I am starting to use Kaspersky Password Manager, and I am pleasantly surprised that the Passwords can be classified in folders.

But then, I wonder why it is not possible to create subfolders to make it even easier to classify ?

I would like to have only 3~5 principal folders, each divided into subfolders.

Thank you !
Donovan

4 replies

Badge

Please update us when you get a response?

Of course ! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
    [quote=Donovan][/quote]
  • Hi Flood, and thank you for your answer ! I will contact the Technical Suppport ! 😉👍

Hello @Donovan,
That's super, very proactive - thank you🙏🏽!
Please update us when you get a response?
Best regards
Badge
Hi Flood, and thank you for your answer !

Unfortunately, product enhancements and development requests are not processed via the Community portal.
  • Kaspersky require all of us, to submit any such requests, directly to their Technical Support Team.

I will contact the Technical Suppport ! 😉👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I am pleasantly surprised that the Passwords can be classified in folders. I wonder why it is not possible to create subfolders to make it even easier to classify ?

Hello @Donovan
Welcome to the Community!
Thank you for the suggestion👌🏽.
Unfortunately, product enhancements and development requests are not processed via the Community portal.
  • Kaspersky require all of us, to submit any such requests, directly to their Technical Support Team.
  • Kaspersky technical/business teams review all requests, measure requests again a variety of benchmarks and do whatever passes.
  • Kaspersky Technical Team will communicate with you regarding any suggestion raised with them.
To contact Technical Support: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/, choose location, select GENERAL PRODUCT, then choose: OnlineChat (if it's available in your region), Submit a request, .via your MyKaspersky online account, using "I have a suggestion" template, or PHONE
&
For product enhancements (I would also) enroll in Kaspersky Beta progams.

Thanks again and best regards🙏🏽

KPM help library.