I have Total Security on my laptop, which I understand should include Premium Password, But my app only lets me have 15 accounts. How do I open Premium?
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
15 accounts indicates the Free version of Kaspersky Password Manager has been installed
- After installing Kaspersky Total Security, the computer must be shutdown & restarted, has that been done?
- The Kaspersky Total Security application must be synchronised/connected to your MyKaspersky account, has that been done?
- On the Kaspersky Total Security GUI, main window, is Kaspersky Password Manager showing dark, clear green or slightly clouded?
- In (your) MyKaspersky account, License Tab, for Kaspersky Total Security, can you see Kaspersky Password Manager as in our images → 1 to 3?
- Has KPM been synchronised → image 4 & 5
Please let us know?