I hope everyone is keeping well!
I have an issue/idea, I really like how KPM “Logins and Passwords” whenever I visit a site, (saves a lot of time), however, I really DO not like it when I am always shown a prompt to to either “Save the new entry, or update the entry” (such a waste of time)
Is there a way to stop this from happening while keeping the ability to have logins automatically filled in?
Many thanks in advance!!
Best answer by FLOOD
You’re most welcome !
Thank you for your detailed response and images
- KPM Settings → Autosave & autofill, Logins & passwords, controls the Save in Kaspersky Password Manager prompt that appears as a result of a new or changed password → image1.
- To ensure KPM continues to automatically login to whichever sites have been defined, in Kaspersky password Manager application, ensure Autologin is enabled for each site → image2.
- KPM extension if Autosave & autofill, Logins & passwords are enabled → image3.
If “Save the entry” into the vault” is selected, the KPM tool will merge any existing entries, updating the vault with the new information or if the data does not exist in the vault, KPM tool will add a new entry → image4.
- Unfortunately, KPM Settings → Autosave & autofill functions are not able to be managed separately/independently
- Tip: on a regular basis, use the Backup feature, and if making any changes, Export KPM, before doing so.