I am using Kaspersky Password Manager (KPM) premium version on a Windows 10 PC. I’ve been trying to change the main passwords several times already, but always get the same message “Failed to change your main password”. I use an external premium VPN (not Kaspersky) to connect to the internet.
Also, I’d like to mention the following related to my KPM:
- “Data sync” setting is selected (on)
- “My Kaspersky account” is linked to the app.
- I don’t use any proxy server
- KPM is installed on a mobile device which has the same settings of the desktop version mentioned above
I have tried the following measures, several times, without success:
- Try diverse strong new passwords
- Log in and out of KPM
- Change main password when VPN is turned on and off
- Change my VPN’s location
- Re-start my PC
- Change the main password from a sync mobile device
I appreciate if you could help me. I’ve read related entries in this community but have not found a possible solution. I’ve also searched on the web, but nothing. I have no more ideas.