- What is primary feature difference between free and paid users?
- What is the type of encryption used to secure the user data?
- Can the user data and activities be leaked or handed to intelligence agencies on their will or it will require any subpoena or it is not accessible to anyone(no log policy)?
- Is there provision to store the user data in local file for non premium users for backup?
- Is my credit card, email, phone number under monitoring and generate logs for same?
- There is a mention of data sharing with third party, is there any non disclosure signed to stop them from misusing our private info?
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
My apologies, I did not pick that up:
- KPM - free allows for 15 entries
- KPM - premium
- Support contacts - as above
- Financial - as above