Kaspersky
Solved

Where is command to shut down after scan? It is gone [Merged]

• 1 September 2020
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 1

Where is the command to shut down or suspend computer after scan in KIS v. 21.1.15.500 (a)?

It was useful in earlier KIS versions. I can not find it in KIS v. 21.1.15.500 (a).

Thank you for answer.   Scott

icon

Best answer by Igor Kurzin 1 September 2020, 06:30

hi @scott14 

This option will return in one of the coming versions of 2021. 

Regards,

Igor

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

hi @scott14 

This option will return in one of the coming versions of 2021. 

Regards,

Igor

Userlevel 1

Igor,

Thank you for answering.

Scott

Dear reader,

I decided to reinstall my OS, thus installing Kaspersky. To my surprise it has a new interface. I did run a full scan, but I can't find the option to put the pc in sleep when the scan has been finished. I've looked everywhere and even on the forum. I am blind or is it gone? I loved it so much. 

Yours,

Marius

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @MariusKaspersky,

Welcome!

• Kaspersky have advised, the option has been removed, it will be reinstated in an future update.

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale:

Dear Flood,

*Big oof* I loved that feature a lot. Before bed or watching tv I sometimes run the full scan then tell it to shutdown into sleep or the pc itself. 

I hope it comes soon again. I am patient :sunglasses:

Kind regards,

Marius

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@MariusKaspersky Please see the Post from @Igor Kurzin in this Topic

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @MariusKaspersky,

You’re most welcome:relaxed: !

• Yes indeed, very big *oof*;  as you’ve observed, v21 has a lot of changes, not all of them well received, fortunately Kaspersky have realised this particular change is not welcome and it’s being reversed. 

kaspersky has changed its interface and now when doing full scan,I can not use computer shutdown automatically after the process.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @christwo37
Welcome!

How to shut down automatically after scanning?

Please tell me how to set 
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @sunny

Welcome!

Flood:whale:+:whale2:

Any update on this, or an ETA as to when this feature will be re-introduced? Having my computer auto-shutdown after a scan is quite important, I run scans overnight so I can use my computer throughout the day.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Any update on this, or an ETA as to when this feature will be re-introduced? Having my computer auto-shutdown after a scan is quite important, I run scans overnight so I can use my computer throughout the day. Thank you!

Hello @nycb213

Welcome!

• The shutdown automatically option has been removed, however, according to @Igor Kurzin, in @scott14 ‘s topic Where is command to shut down after scan? It is gone, the option will be "resurrected " at some time in a future patch.
  • No eta has been provided. 

Flood:whale:+:whale2:

Reply / Ответить