Kaspersky
Solved

What is the correct licence? [Closed]

• 28 October 2019
  • 5 replies

I need just a 1 or better a 2 Years Licence for my Android Phone and another for my Parents once so 2 in total.

But what is the correct one?

KL1091G5AFS-9     KASPERSKY Internet Security fuer Android 1 Geraet Sierra Box (DE)
KL1091G5AFS-20     KASPERSKY Internet Security for Android 1 Device Sierra Box (DE)
KL1091GCAFR     KASPERSKY Internet Security for Android DACH Edition. 1-Mobile device 1 year Renewal License Pack
KL1091GCAFS     KASPERSKY Internet Security for Android DACH Edition. 1-Mobile device 1 year Base License Pack
KL1091GDAFS     KASPERSKY ESD Internet Security for Android 1 Android Geraet
KL1091GCBFR     KASPERSKY Internet Security for Android DACH Edition. 2-Mobile device 1 year Renewal License Pack
KL1091GCBFS     KASPERSKY Internet Security for Android DACH Edition. 2-Mobile device 1 year Base License Pack
Thanks

icon

Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife 29 October 2019, 09:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello  @Please accept the terms of use 
Welcome!
Are the listed products from a Kaspersky website or a certified Kaspersky Business Partner website?
IF not, we strongly recommend to buy only from Kaspersky sites and verified sites.
Oftentimes, software sites that have not been verified sell licenses/keys multiple times.
At the beginning, the buyer may save a few dollars, however, such licenses/keys are not legitimate.
If a problem occurs, Kaspersky may not provide technical support. 

Kaspersky Internet Security for Android - (2 devices, 1 year)

Thank you

Its from our IT Distributor. Its way cheaper to buy there than Online.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello   @Please accept the terms of use,

Ok, is the IT Distributor selling Kaspersky Licenses/Keys multiple times? 
If so, my previous advice applies.

Thank you. 

Many company offer different licence who are basicly the same.

So how about here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello @Please accept the terms of use,

If you buy a “duplicated” License/Key, there’s every possibility the code will not activate. 

In the long run you will spend more $.

If you buy a “fake” key and, at some stage, need Technical Support, you may have a problem. 

I always recommend: install the free version of the software, test it, make an informed choice. 

Thank you.