I cannot download a webex recording from the cloud. However booting pc in safe mode and it works. Webex IT advised it may be the Kaspersky Internet security. please advise.
Best answer by FLOOD
You’re most welcome !
Try the following, apply each one at a time & test the issue after each step as it may not be necessary to apply all:
- Private browsing - Allow → image1
- Anti-Banner - Allow → image1
- Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages - uncheck → image2
- Encrypted connections scanning - add exclusion(s) → image3; start with the domain in your image, if necessary add other domains
- If the issue persists, contact Kaspersky Technical Support, on the contact page, select your location, select Application use, select from available options: ONLINE CHAT (not available all locations) PHONE (not available all locations), SUBMIT A REQUEST - via your MyKaspersky account, provide as much information as possible, include a 7day KIS Report, GSI & Windows Logs, image(s), all steps taken to troubleshoot & resolve.
- After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
Please share the outcome with the Community, when it’s available?