When I want to test Kaspersky internet security will it ask for my e-mail address or phone number?
When I buy a license in an offline shop will it ask for an e-mail address then?
I was using AVG but now it wants my name and E-Mail address ones I wanted to renew my license using a license key I bought in offline store. I do not want to do that and would like to test Kaspersky as a possible alternative but will it also need these info in order be tested?
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
Download the KIS Trial software, run the executable, then do as follows
- On The application has been installed successfully window select Done
- On the Data processing statement window, select Decline
- On the Activation window, select Activate trial version
- On the Sign into MyKaspersky window, select Skip
- On the Activation completed successfully window, select Done
- On the KIS, main GUI window, do not select MyKaspersky
- On the Settings for additional protection tools, do not select KSN statement & or Marketing