I want to switch my licence to new phone from old phone i won't use my old phone again allready got 3 devices and want to swap it to new one how i do that is even possible ?
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
- Write down the Activation code & License number before you begin.
- Atm, is the Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) license on 3 devices, including the android you no longer wish to use?
- If “yes”, in your MyKaspersky account, Devices tab, for the android you no longer wish to use, select the tiny right arrow > → image 1, select Disconnect device → select OK → image 2
- Result → MyKaspersky account, Devices tab, after device disconnected → image 3
- On the Android, KIS app will now look like image 4
- Open phone Apps, find KIS → image 5
- Select KIS, select Uninstall → image 6
- License is now available to install on new android.