Has anyone had an issue with this besides me? Any ideas what will fix this?
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
You’re very welcome
Thank you for the update!
MBAM & Zemana ZAM Guard Driver are showing as software conflicts, see attached file.
- Use Malwarebytes-Support-Tool to fully uninstall MBAM.
- Uninstall Zemana.
- Run the system in SafeMode & clean the following Temp folders:
- Return to Normal Mode.
- Export all browser Bookmarks.
- Run KIS Privacy Wizard, select all recommendations.
- Shutdown & restart computer using Shutdown, not Restart.