Kaspersky
Solved

Should I Buy Kaspersky ? [Closed]

• 5 October 2019
  • 5 replies

Hello everyone,,
I just built my new PC and I need to know if I need to install an Anti-Virus software to protect me over the internet. I've limited my options to three different AVs: Kaspersky, [Link removed] and Windows Defender (Keeping it Installed on Windows 10). Can anyone recommend which software they recommend I either buy or stick with?
EDIT: I suppose Internet Security software would be more accurate than Anti-Virus.

Moderation Edit : Link removed
icon

Best answer by Dembe 6 October 2019, 19:29

Hello everyone,,

I just built my new PC and I need to know if I need to install an Anti-Virus software to protect me over the internet. I've limited my options to three different AVs: Kaspersky, [Link removed] and Windows Defender (Keeping it Installed on Windows 10). [3 Off Topic links removed] Can anyone recommend which software they recommend I either buy or stick with?

Edit : I suppose Internet Security software would be more accurate than Anti-Virus.

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

Moderation Edit : 3 Off Topic links removed
View original

This topic has been closed for comments / Тема закрыта для комментариев

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello @Dembe,
Welcome!
I use Kaspersky Total Security, Kaspersky Security Cloud & Kaspersky Internet Security.
Choosing which product you need depends on your specific requirements. I always recommend installing a trial version, test it, if it suits your needs buy the licensed software, the benefits of which are no advertising and access to Technical Support.
Thank you🙏🏽
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
@Dembe Welcome. Also, on this Forum we only recommend Kaspersky 😀
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
In addition to FLOOD and Berny,

That would be a Yes.
Hello everyone,,
I just built my new PC and I need to know if I need to install an Anti-Virus software to protect me over the internet. I've limited my options to three different AVs: Kaspersky, [Link removed] and Windows Defender (Keeping it Installed on Windows 10). [3 Off Topic links removed] Can anyone recommend which software they recommend I either buy or stick with?
Edit : I suppose Internet Security software would be more accurate than Anti-Virus.

Moderation Edit : 3 Off Topic links removed
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You are welcome , we amicably close this Topic.