Kaspersky
Solved

Safe Money: Protected Browser choice?

• 21 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, this is my first post after recently installing Kaspersky Internet Security.

I’m running Windows 10 Home Version 1909.

When using Safe Money, opening saved Web links always defaults to Internet Explorer.

Is there any way to make the Protected Browser open up in another browser, for example Edge?

I look forward to your help. Thanks

icon

Best answer by nexon 21 January 2020, 16:16

Hello,

Welcome :) 

Yes of course all supported browsers supports safe money 🙂 Simply open your web browser for example edge and go to ​​​your bank web page and kaspersky will ask you if you want to rather open web page in protected browser or not.

Or go to kaspersky > settings > Protection (on left) > Safe money (scroll down) …. and here is Additional - To proceed to websites from the Safe Money windows, use : Default browser, or edge, or any other installed chorme or firefox…

Hope i helped :) 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments / Тема закрыта для комментариев

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello,

Welcome :) 

Yes of course all supported browsers supports safe money :) Simply open your web browser for example edge and go to ​​​your bank web page and kaspersky will ask you if you want to rather open web page in protected browser or not.

Or go to kaspersky > settings > Protection (on left) > Safe money (scroll down) …. and here is Additional - To proceed to websites from the Safe Money windows, use : Default browser, or edge, or any other installed chorme or firefox…

Hope i helped :) 

Userlevel 1

Hi, nexon.... wonderful; problem sorted. Thanks very much for your excellent instructions. Kindest regards.......