Kaspersky
Question

Remove Kapersky from my android samsung phone, it keeps locking up the screen and turning off the phone.

• 22 September 2019
  • 2 replies

I tried to remove Kaspersky from my android Samsung phone and it keeps locking up the screen and turning off the phone. I have to restart the phone and enter the password. This has happened 15 times. What do I do? I don't want to clear the phone because of all my info.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I tried to remove Kaspersky from my android Samsung phone and it keeps locking up the screen and turning off the phone. I have to restart the phone and enter the password. This has happened 15 times. What do I do? I don't want to clear the phone because of all my info.
Hello @Foxy,
Welcome!
First, before anything, back up everything on the phone, I appreciate you do not wish to reset the phone, that ok, but, it's important to have backups at all times.
Please tell us:
  1. Samsung Android version?
  2. KISA version?
  3. When you open KISA application, choose 3 horizontal bars in top left hand corner, select ⚙ Settings, scroll to the bottom, above GENERAL INFORMATION, select Uninstall the app, what happens?
Please let me know?
Thank you🙏🏽
Userlevel 3
Badge
sounds to me like under anti-theft in KIS you have uninstallation protection enabled.
If enabled, disable it and try uninstall again.