We have many customers using KIS and as of our latest software release it is being flagged incorrectly and removed,
the files are all digitally signed some get delete some get left behind,
when running the file through the online virus check they come back as safe.
Why would KIS Suddenly be killing the application files?
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
Can you ask one of your customers to extract the report I asked for earlier, send it to you & please upload, we can help, we need data to work out how.
Also, if one or more of the Mastergroup Customers has Kaspersky licensed software ask them to follow the previous:
- submit a request to Kaspersky Lab to ask them why the software is being detected?
- Log into their MyKaspersky account: create a case using the Malware / False Positive template, https://my.kaspersky.com/techsupport#/requests/new
- Include all info they can, operating systems in use, Kaspersky software in use and a copy of the files being detected - add them to a zip folder & include in the case.
- A case will be created with an INCx reference number x = 12 numbers.
- They'll also receive an automated email with the same case number, with 48 hours, & should receive followup from an actual human.
- If multiple Mastergroup Customers contact the Lab with the same issue it's sure to be attended to. Business impacts are always given attention.
Please let us know if we can help?