Kaspersky
Question

My KIS Activation code exceeded activation time but it is valid for 18-01- 2020 .

• 13 August 2019
  • 4 replies

My KIS Activation code exceeded activation time but it is valid for 18-01- 2020 . I request for reset the activation code ID INC000010690157 , on 11-8-2019 , I received a automotive respond but the problem not yet solved , please help .

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
INC000010690157 , on 11-8-2019 , I received a automotive respond but the problem not yet solved , please help .
Hello @Rahim,
Welcome!
Ordinarily, AFTER an INC is raised, Technical Support (human) respond within 3 business days, the 11th was Sunday.
----
If you're concerned about response time, reply to the automated email, advise the team of your concerns.
----
The Community cannot see INC000010690157, nor can we assist with licensing/activation issues.
That can only be done by the Technical Team.
Best regards.
Thanks very much Flood
Userlevel 2
Hi @Rahim,

In addition to what @FLOOD mentioned, I would suggest that you contact the support team for kaspersky via chat or via phone for a faster resolution of the issue that you are getting.

You can chat with an expert at: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/AU
then choose your region.

Or, you can also contact them by clicking on 'Call Support' to get their phone number.

Regards,
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Logged INC000010690157 , on 11-8-2019 , I received a automotive respond but the problem not yet solved , please help .

Hello @Rahim,
Thanks for letting me know. Please follow my original advice - reply to the automated email, advise the Technical Support team of your concerns.
  • You only have access to Support via your online account, which you've already done.
  • Any follow up contact is effective if you reply to the automated email, that will remind the Kaspersky Web/Email Team (human) of your concerns
  • If they've not contacted you by Thursday 15th August 2019 10:00am, please update your post so we can help.
&
General articles: Purchasing and licensing: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/buy/13278
Thanks🙏🏽

Reply / Ответить