Kaspersky
Question

Mac, atlassian's sites, I cant work with the Web Antivirus enabled in Concluence or Jira, Firefox and Safari freeze.

Userlevel 1

I cant work with the Web Antivirus active in Concluence or Jira.

Firefox and Safari get frozen.

Firefox 87.0 (64-bit)

Safari  14.0.3 (16610.4.3.1.7)

MacOs 11.2.3 (20D91)

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello,

Try to check problem with a new build from our official site. Build version 21.1.0.150. Send result.

Userlevel 1

From the app:

From

https://latam.kaspersky.com/downloads

I only have the option to download the 5mb web installer.

Do you have a link that I can use?

Also searching for that version on the site I got:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes, you need use this installer (5MB).

Userlevel 1

Installed, I am evaluating the software I am on the day 2. After installed the update, my trials days when up by 2.

It have to be 29 days.

The Atlassian issue:

Working on Firefox.

On Safari Still have issues:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for info. You need create ticket for support team: https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support

Userlevel 1

Thanks! Created INC000012624667

Userlevel 1

No isnt working on Firefox, it was disable early

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Chocolim 

We will deal with this problem. Thank you!

Userlevel 1

I had to uninstall Kaspersky and install another antivirus. I really need to use Confluence and Jira.

The amount of work need to reply to the suport ticket is too much. I had 240mb of logs, the WebDav upload dont work.

I just need to do my work…

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The amount of work need to reply to the suport ticket is too much. I had 240mb of logs, the WebDav upload dont work.

Hello @Chocolim

If you do decide to revisit the issue; upload the logs/data to cloud service of your choice, create a share link & paste the share link in the INC, for the Technical experts to access. 

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale: +:whale2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Chocolim Without the requested logs, we cannot analyse the problem. Please send a link to the logs in your support request.

Userlevel 1

Why the program that I have to run to gatter all the logs from the app doent upload those already?

Its too much work on my side.

You can always open a free account in Atlassian and try it with your web antivirus active.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Chocolim !

We were able to reproduce this problem on our test environment. We will analyse it. Thank you.