Kaspersky
Question

KIS Android, phishing test website

• 9 October 2021
  • 2 replies

i am currently using KIS on android. I tried to open a phishing test website and the website shows the text as shown in the picture. Does it mean that KIS on my android doesn't work well in blocking phishing websites?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello @Dargil

Welcome!

Not necessarily:

1. Which android OS version & which KIS version, refer: Read before you create a new topic!
  2. Is KIS correctly configured? 
  3. Which browser are you using? → Internet Protection only checks websites in Google Chrome.
  4. Is KIS Premium or Free? → Internet ProtectionInternet Protection is available only in the premium version of Kaspersky Internet Security

Result when we test amtso:

Please let us know? 

Thank you:pray_tone3:  

Flood:whale: +:whale2:

Hello @Dargil

Welcome!

Not necessarily:

1. Which android OS version & which KIS version, refer: Read before you create a new topic!
  2. Is KIS correctly configured? 
  3. Which browser are you using? → Internet Protection only checks websites in Google Chrome.
  4. Is KIS Premium or Free? → Internet ProtectionInternet Protection is available only in the premium version of Kaspersky Internet Security

Result when we test amtso:

Please let us know? 

Thank you:pray_tone3:  

Flood:whale: +:whale2:

sorry for the negligence I did not tell the android version, kaspersky version, and the browser I use. currently I'm running on andriod 11 with KIS version 11.74.4.6210 and I'm using chrome browser with premium version of KIS