Kaspersky
Solved

kaspersky internet security 2021 offline installer

• 13 August 2020
  • 12 replies

Hello where to get iam kaspersky internet security 2021 offline installer kindly provide offline link

icon

Best answer by Danila T. 21 January 2021, 12:55

Hello,

Please see:

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@rafi Welcome. Please contact K-Lab Technical Support https://center.kaspersky.com 

there is no download link offline kis 2021 K-Lab Technical Support https://center.kaspersky.com 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

there is no download link offline kis 2021 K-Lab Technical Support https://center.kaspersky.com 

You must register and contact tech support for requesting link.

Hi. I have live chatted with agent. Case number INC000011952911.

I have waited for more than 15 minutes and yet no email was sent to me for the download link for 2021 version. Pls help. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@RaySeow526 I supose that your request  is in progress, please wait. Also, please check your Spam folder.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hello,

Please see:

The installation files of the program are stored in the folder with: c:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab Setup Files
Until the installation process is completed, you can copy them from there and get an offline distribution.

Also full installers for versions 2019 and older are available here: https://products.s.kaspersky-labs.com/  The page may appear empty at first. It’s necessary to pick an app at the top left-hand corner, then pick a country and so on, going left to right.

Even though those installers are for the 2019 versions, they will still accept any recent license, and, furthermore, will auto-update to the latest 2021 version within a day or so.

I looked and in the folder c:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab two folders with random name are created; one of this two have files inside, only two exe.

If I run those an error message say to run startup.exe so how to have the offline setup?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Good day, 

To create an offline installation package for version 2021, follow these steps: 

1. Get the Kaspersky product online installer (e.g. for Kaspersky Total Security: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/thank-you/total-security#download)
  2. Run the Installer, it will start downloading the installation files. As soon as it switches to Installing the application (see screenshot below), proceed to step 3.
  3. Go to the folder (it is hidden by default) C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab Setup Files

4. Copy the folder with name looking like pure21.2.16.590aben_26098* to some other location, e.g. your Desktop

5. Copy the installer, downloaded in Step 1, named like kts21.2.16.590aben_26098.exe, to the folder pure21.2.16.590aben_26098 (which is on your Desktop)

6. That’s it, now you can run the offline installation by double-clicking on the kts21.2.16.590aben_26098.exe in the folder pure21.2.16.590aben_26098

*Please note, the folder and installer file names can differ, and are provided here only as examples.

Thanks for the reply.

I tested the “offline” installer in a PC not connected to the Internet and fail because when you lunch the “ the kts21.2.16.590aben_26098.exe in the folder pure21.2.16.590aben_26098 “ it try to connect to Kaspersky so seems not to be a real full offline installer.

If connection are present than the setup connect to Kaspersky than start to show downloading (also if is not if you put the Kaspersky Lab Setup Files  at default) C:\ProgramData

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @o87 , 

I tested the same scenario, I disabled Internet completely and then installed the product. There was an alert from Windows that “files screener” from Microsoft cannot check the installation file, because there is no connection to the Internet.

When you mention “it try to connect to Kaspersky", which connection attempt are you referring to? During the installation the product may check Internet connectivity, as it needs Internet for further activation of the product and databases update. Important: you cannot activate the product without Internet connection. 

I also tested the same scenario with enabled Internet connection. The installation went straight to checking of the integrity of the installation files, without downloading the installation files. 

Hi @Igor Kurzin , thanks for the reply.

In my case without Internet connection I don’t get the alert from windows but when the setup is opened the wizard try maybe to activate or find Kaspersky connection this means the offline installer never start if Internet is not present.

I was hoping in a full offline setup that are able to install the antivirus even if there are no internet, at the moment. The sad news is the setup never allow you to continue if the connection fail so you cannot use the offline installer on a PC that for various reason can have temporary Internet not available. Will be nice if, in the future, Kaspersky can give an option to continue the setup and activate or update the program later but still be able to run and protect even if no Internet connection is temporary present.

Thanks again for the help. Mine is just a feedback.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @o87 , 

You are welcome! 

I my test I was able to install the product without Internet connection. Activation is triggered after the installation is complete, not during the installation.