I am having a hard time getting into a chat room on slack.com specificaly libation.slack After recently changing my password on the website, it refuses to let me in stating that either e mail address, or password are incorrect. I have gone onto Chrome and deleted all slack history for the last couple months and still cannot get in. Recently going back in with everything cleared out, entered e mail address and as I was hovering over password Kaspersky popped up. I believe Kaspersky maybe using old information
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
I erased the history of anything with the word "slack" in it And tried from beginning again telling me wrong user or password
Thanks for posting back.
- When the issue repeated did you contact the Slack Technical Team again?
- Have the Slack Technical Team offered to help by resetting the profile/password?
- Have you tried another browser?
- Is KIS logging any events in Reports?
- When did the issue start? (timeframe)
Please also tell us:
- Operating system name? version? build?
- KIS version? patch(x)? x = letter
To find the information, open KIS, select the
, next to the settings
icon, Support window opens, on the Support screen you'll see Opsys info & KIS version & patch(x) x = letter, please post this information, note,
please don't post
the License Key.
- Also, is KIS Free? or Premium? (see note at the end of my reply)
Please post back?
: Kaspersky free software has (config) limitations, advertising & no Technical Support. If we know this, we ensure we never waste your time, advising you, for example: "contact Technical Support".